Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Sue Petersen sent me this beauty for the Go Green Challenge

Thank you Sue, for sending this beautiful creation via my email! 


She paste-embossed the dot stencil (LJ804) onto black cardstock using the Glossy Green Embossing Paste (DGGP) and also used the same paste on white cardstock with the damask stencil (LJ907). I love the green crystals and the white roses that were used as embellishments.


Thanks for being the first to do the challenge this week and hope you'll join us again. 


If anyone else is interested in doing the same just email me a photo of your card to: lynell@dreamweaverstencils.com and when I get home from the UK on the 27th of Feb. I will post it on the site to enter you in our monthly challenge.

5 comments:

Cherylynn said...

Sue, you rock!!!

sommrstamping said...

Sue this is a great card I love the green glossy paste and the embellishments are beautiful. Thanks so much for playing in our challenge.

Kristi Parker Van Doren said...

What a pretty CArd Sue! Thanks for playing!

Louise said...

Beautiful card Sue! Thanks for playing along with our challenge!

Pam Hornschu said...

Your ruffle border with the damask is wonderfully feminine. Thanks for playing along with us!

Post a Comment