Wednesday, August 1, 2012

TWO WINNERS for the Summertime Fun Challenge!

It's time to announce our winners for July's Summertime Fun challenge! Oh...wow! We had such great entries too! Again, I had such a hard time choosing winners, that I brought in Wayne (artist extraordinaire here at Dreamweaver) to be the judge. I love the fact that many of you are repeat players. I almost feel like we are kindred spirits...like Anne (with an "e") and Diana in Anne of Green Gables. LOL!!! So having Wayne here to judge the creators of these cards makes it much more objective.





For best usage of Dreamweaver products the winner is Stacey Rumsby from Scrapbook Essentials BC. Stacey used two different embossing pastes...both the regular white matte paste and made the frame using crackle embossing paste and the lighthouse stencil LM163. 


For best interpretation of the challenge our winner is Jill with her house mouse stamp (shaded by sunflowers).

NOTE TO THE WINNERS*Be sure to send me your snail mail addresses...even though I think you are in our addressbook by now.....and don't forget to check in tomorrow to see a card made with the stencil you are winning today and an update on our next challenge for Christmas in August.

3 comments:

Louise said...

WOW! I don't know how you would choose either! I just got the chance to look at all the submissions and they are extraordinary! Love them all!

JD/ Jill said...

Stacey's card is so beautifully done, and really does say "summer" Makes me want to be there at that light house, sitting on the rocks looking out at that water "cool" water (it's hot here today where I live...smile.

I am so thrilled that you liked my card...Thank you so much...Jill

Pam Hornschu said...

Congrats to both of you, and thanks so much for playing along with the Dream Team! Wonderfully summery cards!

Post a Comment

Blog Archive